Please Note if you are from any of the following postcodes
3038, 3064, 3047, 3060, 3012, 3032, 3055, 3042, 3021, 3046
Please do not access this facility until your restrictions are lifted.
Julie Anne Limbach (Pearson) OAM
Royal Park Tennis Club wishes to congratulate Julie Limbach who has been recognised with a Medal of the Order of Australia in this year’s Queen’s Birthday Honours List for services to the community through social welfare initiatives. For full PDF Article click here
Article from Sports Vic Website
The attached article has been posted onto the Sports Vic website siting how RPTC has come back to play after implementing good policys and procedures to resume safe activities.
Click here to read
Competition Tennis Return Update
Click here for a full update on the return to competition tennis from Tennis Victoria
We are excited to be back. Please note the following guidelines. Lets all stick to the rules and keep tennis operating.
1. Tennis Court Access
Please do not use the facilities if you cannot abide by the following rules:
• have not been out of the country for the past 14 days.
• are not in self-isolation and not required to do so.
• are not displaying COVID-19 symptoms or flu-like symptoms.
In line with Government directives, the Club will record details of all Players when arriving at the Pavilion.
2. Clubhouse, Facilities and Court Protocols
• Clubhouse and pavilion facilities remain closed.
- All players are requested to arrive more than 5 minutes before court booking time.
- Upon arrival, report immediately to the office, sanitise hands and record name and contact details.
• A staff member will be present at all times to ensure players adhere to guidelines and social distancing measures.
• Drinking fountains will not be available for use and players should bring their own drink bottles already full.
• Park benches and seating will not be available.
• The toilets at the Main Clubhouse will be open and cleaned regularly.
• Court gates are to remain ajar during opening times to eliminate contact.
• Hand sanitiser will be provided at various stations.
- Always observe social distancing measures and refrain from off-court gatherings.
- No spectators are to enter the facility.
- The maximum booking is 2 hours.
- Each player can only play a maximum of 2 hours per day.
- For Junior bookings, one non playing supervising parent is permitted into the facility.
- Showers and change rooms are closed.
NOTE: Any players not following these directions will be asked to leave the Club
3. On the Court
• Keep 1.5 metres away from other people
• Singles and doubles are permitted
• If a ball from another court comes across, send it back with a racquet or a kick
• Players should leave their court and the facility immediately after their playing time has concluded
• Players must refrain from handshakes and high fives.
Any Player who experiences post-play flu, cold or cough-like symptoms must contact the Club Manager immediately by email at email@example.com.
Book a Court
Book a Court is for use between:-
7.00 am and 9.30 pm Monday to Thursday.
7:00 am and 7 pm Friday.
7:00 am and 7:00 pm Saturday and Sunday Oct - March.
7:00 am and 5:00 pm Saturday and Sunday April - August.
If the Club is open on arrival, can all players please report to the office.
When the main gates are locked players can access their court by using the Pin provided when booking online.
The access coded gate is 30 metres to the left of the main gate.
Please ensure you play on the court you were allocated when booking.
Ensure you WATER court before use and Bag and Water after each set or 30 mins and at the end of play.
The club can be contacted on - 93801259 or 0419 560 436.
2019/ 2020 Membership
Membership for the 2019 -20 financial year is now open. RPTC would like to remind all current members to renew their membership. We would also like to invite potential new members to consider our club. For all Membership details please go to the Membership tab on this site and download the appropriate forms. There are many benefits with becoming a RPTC member here are some:
- * access to Club facilities – courts, clubhouses, playground, TV lounge/bar,
- * 14 great courts, with special rates (day & night); on-site staff to assist with bookings etc;
- * tennis options (social & competition), junior & adult choices; Personal Accident Insurance,
- * & various Tennis Victoria member benefits – see Tennis Victoria’s website – look under “member benefits”.