AMT TOURNAMENT - Melbourne Cup Weekend -results
We had a 124 entries in the 4 events and 123 matches were played over the 3 days. Congratulations is extended to the following players, who are associated with the Royal Park Tennis Club through membership or Matt Gregory Coaching and were successful:
* Pias Wongteanchai, Winner Womens Singles
* Pias Wongteanchai and Priscilla Dawson, Winners Womens Doubles
* Jihee Lee and Eva Golembiovski, Finalists Womens Doubles
* Eva Golembiovski, Winner Consolation Womens Singles
* Sam Howe, Finalist Qualifying Consolation Mens Singles
* Daniel Micevski, Semi Finalist Qualifying Consolation Mens Singles.
From left to right Jihee Lee, Eva Golembiovski,Priscilla Dawson and Pias WongteanchaiOnce
Once a Month - Sunday Social Tennis – FREE
REGISTER 1:30 Play 2-4
Thanks to a grant supplied by VicHeath we are offering FREE Social Tennis once a month throughout 2018. So get on down to the club bring a friend and enjoy a hit.
The last date for this year is
Looking for a fun activity that is both tennis skills and fitness.
Cardio Tennis is available this term at the club on Wednesday from 6:15 until 7pm
Cost $20 weekly.
Call Danni on 0417578665 for infomation and to register.
Social Drop - In Competition
Every Wednesday Night - 6:45
Open to any player over the age of 15yrs.
Members and guests are welcome.
Round Robin/ Graded Format
Drop -in and register by 6:45pm - Play is from 7 until 9
Cost for Members $12 each night. Cost for Non-members $18 each night.
Format and style will change depending on numbers on the night.
For further details please phone RPTC on 93801259
or email Janice firstname.lastname@example.org
Membership for the 2018 -19 financial year is now open. RPTC would like to remind all current members to renew their membership. We would also like to invite potential new members to consider our club. For all Membership details please go to the Membership tab on this site and download the appropriate forms. There are many benefits with becoming a RPTC member here are some:
- * access to Club facilities – courts, clubhouses, playground, TV lounge/bar,
- * 14 great courts, with special rates (day & night); on-site staff to assist with bookings etc;
- * tennis options (social & competition), junior & adult choices; Personal Accident Insurance,
- * & various Tennis Victoria member benefits – see Tennis Victoria’s website – look under “member benefits”.
Check here for new articles about anything and everything to do with RPTC. Articles on members, teams, coaching the committee, achievements, social days etc. Anthing and everything
Retirement Tennis Program
2018 Future Leaders
The Do's and Don'ts of Team Tennis
The I -formation in doubles. When and How to use
What you can learn from watching the pros
Girls coaching program has successfully started
Royal Park migrant inclusion program with the Huddle
Tennis and modern fashion...Where is RPTC?
State Schools Tennis Title for Gustavo
Royal Park Tennis Club and Meetup
Meet 15 yr old Miki Ouliaris who is off to Glasgow to train with Celtic