Our facility is now open for members and public hire with restricted access.
Please note the following guidelines:
* Singles and doubles permitted.
* Individuals can only play for a maximum of two hours and one session daily.
* Hours are 8:30am- 9:00pm (Monday – Thursday) and 8:30am – 6:30pm (Friday – Sunday)
* Office staff will be onsite at these times.
* Book a court online and enter through the coded gate near court 10.
* Always have a mask available to use. Practice physical distancing at all time by being 1.5m apart.
* Use hand sanitiser - some is available on site.
* Every player must sign in – Via QR code or at the office window on arival/ before playing.
* Water your court before play, and bag afterwards.
* Once finished leave the club asap.
Spectators are not encouraged.
Bring your own racquet, sandshoes, balls and water bottle.
Club Championships 2021
After a year off in 2020 due to Covid, entry is now open for the 2021 Club Championships. Competition is available for all levels of players in both singles and doubles for both Juniors and Seniors.
The two weekends to set aside are 20th and 21st of March and 27th and 28th of March. This is a great social occasion and will help you meet other club members. Come along and join in the fun.
Click here to download a entry form in PDF.
Womens Beginner Coaching - $80 for 8 weeks
We are excited to provide our Womens Beginners Tennis Program, with the help of a Grant from Sport and Recreation Victoria, at an extremely affordable cost with a professionally accredited coach. Two programs every term for all of 2021. One on Thursday afternoon and the other on Sunday afternoon.
This program is designed to help women get from a complete (or as near to complete) beginner to having the confidence to play tennis at a social level where you can feel good about joining a social tennis hit or playing with your friends.
For more information click here
To register click here https://play.tennis.com.au/RoyalParkTennisClub/Coaching
Annual Report 2020
click here for a copy if the 2020 Annual Report in PDF
Book a Court
Book a Court is for use between:-
8:30 am and 9.00 pm Monday to Thursday.
8:30 am and 6:30 pm Friday to Sunday.
Please report to the office.
Players can access their court by using the Pin provided when booking online.
Please ensure you play on the court you were allocated when booking.
Ensure you WATER court before use and Bag and Water after each set or 30 mins and at the end of play.
The club can be contacted on - 93801259 or 0419 560 436.
2020/ 2021 Membership
Membership for the 2020 -21 financial year is open. RPTC would like to remind all current members to renew their membership. We would also like to invite potential new members to consider our Club. For all Membership details please go to the Membership tab on this site and download the appropriate forms. There are many benefits with becoming a RPTC member here are some:
- * access to Club facilities – courts, clubhouses, playground, TV lounge/bar,
- * 14 great courts, with special rates (day & night); on-site staff to assist with bookings etc;
- * tennis options (social & competition), junior & adult choices; Personal Accident Insurance,
- * & various Tennis Victoria member benefits – see Tennis Victoria’s website – look under “member benefits”.