RPTC IS OPEN
Only some social tennis is currently underway at Royal Park
Please read below regarding important announcements
Latest State Government and City of Melbourne restrictions (16 November 2021).
Below are important updates for members and users in relation to the latest restrictions:
- Everyone coming to the courts must check-in using the QR code on the entry gate.
- All players must be listed when booking a court.
- ONLY players participating in organised competition and coaching do not have to be fully vaccinated. All other players must be fully vaccinated.
- Anyone attending the facility who is not playing tennis must be fully vaccinated (such as to meet up with friends or family) and must carry proof of vaccination with them.
- Density limits to be followed when using the Club house, which at the moment is closed except for essential Club meetings.
- Masks are to be worn indoors at all times.
- We recommend everyone uses sanitiser after play as balls are shared and gates are frequently touched surfaces.
These rules are determined by the State Government and the City of Melbourne and must be followed as authorised government officers will be patrolling sporting facilities to ensure restrictions are being complied with. If you have any queries about these restrictions, please don't hesitate to email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Womens Beginner Coaching - $80 for 8 weeks
Currently accepting enrolments for Term 2 2022 Classes:
$80 for 8 weeks
We are excited to provide our Womens Beginners Tennis Program, with the help of a Grant from Sport and Recreation Victoria, at an extremely affordable cost with a professionally accredited coach. Two programs every term for all of 2022. One on Thursday afternoon and the other on Sunday afternoon.
This Program is designed to assist women improve from a beginner level of tennis towards playing at a social/competitive level, where you can feel good about joining a social tennis hit or playing with friends
For more information click here
To register click here https://play.tennis.com.au/RoyalParkTennisClub/Coaching
Annual Report 2020
click here for a copy if the 2020 Annual Report in PDF
Book a Court
Book a Court is for use between:-
8:30 am and 9.00 pm Monday to Thursday.
8:30 am and 6:30 pm Friday to Sunday.
Please report to the office.
Players can access their court by using the Pin provided when booking online.
Please ensure you play on the court you were allocated when booking.
Ensure you WATER court before use and Bag and Water after each set or 30 mins and at the end of play.
The club can be contacted on - 93801259 or 0419 560 436.
2021/ 2022 Membership
Membership for the 2021-22 financial year is open. RPTC would like to remind all current members to renew their membership. We would also like to invite potential new members to consider our Club. For all Membership details please go to the Membership tab on this site and download the appropriate forms. There are many benefits with becoming a RPTC member here are some:
- * access to Club facilities – courts, clubhouses, playground, TV lounge/bar,
- * 14 great courts, with special rates (day & night); on-site staff to assist with bookings etc;
- * tennis options (social & competition), junior & adult choices; Personal Accident Insurance,
- * & various Tennis Victoria member benefits – see Tennis Victoria’s website – look under “member benefits”.