Matthew Gregory - Head Coach
Matt Gregory is a Tennis Australia qualified professional coach who is also accredited through the United States Professional Tennis Association (USPTA) and the Global Professional Tennis Coaching Association (GPTCA).
He is committed to developing players of all standards through ongoing training in the areas of technique, tactics, mental toughness, and physical training.
Matt has a strong background in player development. Prior to Royal Park he ran Player Development programs for Tennis Victoria including Victorian State teams and Regional Victorian Tennis academies. Matt also was a zonal coach for the United States Tennis Association where he coached the mid west states under 12 boys and girls from 7 states.
Matt currently is the touring coach for ATP touring professional player Jimmy Wang who has been ranked in the world tour top 100. He also is a travelling coach for Chinese Taipei Davis Cup team who are in Asia Oceania group 1.
At Royal Park Matt has taught over 20 state and nationally ranked junior players in the past 3 years.
- Tennis Australia -High Performance Coach
- Global Professional Coach
- United States Professional Tennis Association - Pro 1 Level
- ATP Tour
- WTA Tour
- Grand Slam
- ITF Tour
- Davis Cup
- Juniors and Adults
All players are welcome to join in his Royal Park coaching programs which include:
- MLC Hot Shots - for beginner junior players aged 5-10
- Beginner / Intermediate Squad - for players just starting or looking to play competition
- Advanced Squads - For high level competition and tournament players
- Adult Squads - For adults of all ability levels
- Private Lessons - For all levels
- Ladies day time lessons - For all levels
- Cardio Tennis
Matt's coaching programs are conducted by Matt and his professional staff who all have strong playing backgrounds and are all Tennis Australia endorsed coaches.
For information on joining programs, please contact Matt
phone 0417 385 526.
or visit his website http://www.mattgregorytennis.com/