*** PLEASE NOTE - Based on the latest advice of the Government and Health Authorities the RPTC has suspended all facility bookings at this time ***
"We had a blast, thank you! All the kids and adults enjoyed the party thoroughly – having the court outside to play plus access to the kitchen and lots of space inside was awesome. " Lim Function
"The club was set up perfect for our event, the bar area and the lawn area with umbrellas etc.
The choice of beers, mixed drinks and wine were very good quality; with the added bonus of the club allowing us to bring champagne and pay corkage was appreciated.
Janice was fantastic in the bar, very friendly and helpful and our team really enjoyed interacting with Janice.
We had a wonderful afternoon with the suggestion to make it an annual event at Royal Park Tennis Club." NAB Christmas Function
Royal Park Tennis Club have three beautiful facilities. Two of these the main clubhouse and the southern pavilion are available for hire by both members and the public. These are without a doubt two of the most beautiful and afordable public hire venues available witin the Parkville, Brunswick and Carlton areas.If your interested in hall hire, venue hire or facility hire please phone the club for more information. You can also see below for information about our facilities and the rates for facility hire. To find a RPTC hire policy and application form please go to our hire forms page.
The Main Clubhouse
This lovely facility can be divided by bifold doors into front and back sections. It can be hired as a full facility which seats up to 120 people or back room only for numbers up to 65.
Our attractive main clubhouse is surrounded by a covered deck which has outdoor seating and leads to grass areas and well maintained gardens. The clubhouse itself has large sliding doors on all sides for ventilation and ease of access to decks, grass areas and courts. Most of the walls are glass which ensures good light and the choice to view the courts from inside the venue. This venue comes with the following amenities:
- A stocked bar
- A kitchen that can be used by catering to reheat food
- Tables and seating for any size group
- Disability access
- Toilet and shower facilities for Males, Females and Disability
- BBQ facilities
- Playground access
- Heating and evaporative cooling
- Television with Fox
- Air conditioning and fans
- And court access
"Hi Carol and Janice were just absolutely great to work with. The venue was fantastic will definitely hold future parties at the venue again. Very clean and well organized and our guests all commented on such an awesome place too." Mazzeo Function
"Many people commented on the amazing venue and what a great location it was. After a few more functions Janice and the team will have event coordination down to a fine art!" MUSUL Business Christmas Function
The Southern Pavilion
The beautiful southern pavilion is set amongst grass lawns and garden beds. It is surrounded by four courts and the clubs hitting wall and is completely fenced in. A smaller intimate venue it is for hire for up to 25 people. It is a perfect size for community groups and children’s birthday parties.
This venue comes with the following amenities:
- A kitchen containing a fridge, microwave, sink and kettle
- Tables and seating
- Portable BBQ
Some inportant information follows for all other terms and condtions please go to our forms page
During Competition and Tournament Times:
- The Full Clubhouse will only be available for bookings on Saturday and Sunday nights from 6.00 pm for set up and 7.00 pm for functions.
- The Bar end of the Main Clubhouse will be available for bookings from Midday until 4.30 pm or after 6.00 pm on Saturday and Sunday.
- The Southern Pavilion will not be available when southern end courts are allocated for competition or tournament matches.
Monday to Friday bookings
- The Full Clubhouse and/or Bar end of the Main Clubhouse will be available for bookings from Midday until 4.30 pm Monday to Friday except if there is competition play or tournaments that clash with the requested booking times.
- Southern Pavilion will not be available during coaching, competition and tournament sessions.
Liquor licensing requirements
- The consumption of liquor shall be in accordance with the Club's Liquor Licence.
- No liquor shall be served to individuals under the age of 18 years old.
- Consumption of liquor is restricted to the Clubhouse and surrounding garden areas only.
- No alcohol is permitted to be brought onto the premises
RPTC is a non smoking venue. Smoking is permitted in the carpark only.